It shits me to tears that at 22 years old I still have to sneak people into my room but my 16 year old brother & his 15 year old girlfriend get to share a bed…
1. harmful to the body or mind; injurious.
2. harmful often in a subtle or unexpected way.
Etymology: from Ancient Greek δηλητήριος (dēlētḗrios, “noxious, deleterious”), from δηλητήρ (dēlētḗr, “a destroyer”), from δηλέομαι (dēléomai, “I hurt, damage, spoil, waste”).
Have you ever read anything more Aussie surfer dude than this?
- 0: Height
- 1: Virgin?
- 2: Shoe size
- 3: Do you smoke?
- 4: Do you drink?
- 5: Do you take drugs?
- 6: Age you get mistaken for
- 7: Have tattoos?
- 8: Want any tattoos?
- 9: Got any piercings?
- 10: Want any piercings?
- 11: Best friend?
- 12: Relationship status
- 13: Biggest turn ons
- 14: Biggest turn offs
- 15: Favorite movie
- 16: I’ll love you if
- 17: Someone you miss
- 18: Most traumatic experience
- 19: A fact about your personality
- 20: What I hate most about myself
- 21: What I love most about myself
- 22: What I want to be when I get older
- 23: My relationship with my sibling(s)
- 24: My relationship with my parent(s)
- 25: My idea of a perfect date
- 26: My biggest pet peeves
- 27: A description of the girl/boy I like
- 28: A description of the person I dislike the most
- 29: A reason I’ve lied to a friend
- 30: What I hate the most about work/school
- 31: What your last text message says
- 32: What words upset me the most
- 33: What words make me feel the best about myself
- 34: What I find attractive in women
- 35: What I find attractive in men
- 36: Where I would like to live
- 37: One of my insecurities
- 38: My childhood career choice
- 39: My favorite ice cream flavor
- 40: Who I wish I could be
- 41: Where I want to be right now
- 42: The last thing I ate
- 43: Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately
- 44: A random fact about anything
shoutout to all the hufflepuffs and ravenclaws who only get a quarter of the merch opportunities as everyone else
LOOK AT THIS GIF THAT I JUST MADE. This is basically my master’s thesis in less than 10 seconds. It includes a species* from every genus within the snake subfamily Pseudoxyrhophiinae. Crazy how much variation developed in ~30 million years.
*Not to scale
itistimetodisappear: I don’t know what I was doing I just love the ocean and httyd ok. I have a full HD desktop wallpaper of this if you want it.